Click on the link: Winter Newsletter January 2018
Click on the link: Newsletter 2-August 2017
Laptop Deployment Information
Welcome students and parents,
Olympian High School will issue laptops to students in 9th, 10th, and 11th grade on the following days:
– 9th grade on Thursday, July 13th: Deployment- 7:30 to 9:00 and 12:00 to 3:00 after students receive their ID cards.
– 10th grade on Friday, July 14th: 7:30 am to 1:30 pm
– 11th grade on Friday, July 28th: 7:30 am to 3:00 pm
The following documents are required to be read by parents and students:
1. Mobile Device Policy 2. Mobile Device Loss/Theft
The following contracts must be reviewed and signed by the parents:
1. Mobile Device Agreement (Eng.) 2. Mobile Device Agreement (Span.)
* Students must bring with them a completed and signed contract before they are given a laptop. No Exception!
* Students will be instructed to activate their account as soon as they receive their laptops.
* Students without an activated account will receive on hand support from IT and school staff.
Click on the link to access our newsletter: Fall 2017 Eagle Eye Newsletter
Dear Olympian HS Parents & Students,
The 2016 schedule for the SAT Prep Courses have been REVISED to alleviate schedule conflicts. Please note the earlier start dates.
SAT Prep course:
Saturdays, 2016 Jan 30, Feb 6, 20, 27
Saturdays, 2016 Apr 23, 30, May 7, 14
2016 Jan 20 for January classes
2016 Apr 23 for April classes
Please use the updated registration form found HERE on the Olympian High School website.
Thank you for your continued support to prepare our Olympian students for success at a four-year College or University.
Olympian HS PTSO