Welcome back Eagles!
The first day of school for registered students is Monday, August 3rd.
During the first weeks of school, the Counseling Center experiences a high volume of emails and new student registrations. We appreciate your patience as we do our best to respond to your questions/concerns in a timely manner. Thank you for your understanding!
The following is our tentative Counselor Caseload Alpha-Breakdown based on our current enrollment:
|Counselor||Caseload (based on student last name)
As of 7-24-20 SUBJECT TO CHANGE
|VACANCY – CONTACT APs:
Ms. Lora Bumatay
Mr. Michael Govea
The counselor caseload will be finalized once the student enrollment settles. Please direct all questions/concerns to our Assistant Principals if your last name falls between the alpha “Hog-Lum”.
Counseling Center Reminders
- Schedules have not been finalized and are subject to change (pending administrative decisions for the Master Schedule).
- The last day to request course changes or electives was Friday, May 22nd provided space availability and appropriate placement.
- We are unable to honor requests for specific teachers, class periods, and other preferences.
- Counselors will work to balance class sizes to ensure productive learning environments and to meet teacher contractual limits.
- Counselors will focus on resolving scheduling errors and balancing classes during the opening weeks.
- The addition or closure of classes may be necessary with changes in enrollment or staffing.
Can I change my schedule?
Due to current Master Schedule limitations, minimal spaces are available in a few electives only. SEE GOOGLE FORM deadline: Wednesday, July 29
Please refer to the OHS website for additional information: http://olh.sweetwaterschools.org/
We look forward to another fantastic year at Olympian High School!
Your OHS Counseling Team