Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we will not be hosting Gear Day or an in-person Freshmen Orientation. However, we will be hosting a live Virtual 9th Grade Orientation on Wednesday, July 29th from 5:30pm-7:00pm! With the help of our Link Crew leaders, we have a great event planned with activities and great information as you start your first year of high school, so you don’t want to miss it! Parents are welcome to watch, but we kindly ask that only one device/household be logged into the event, as we have a maximum capacity of 700. Please see login details below:
- The event will be held via Zoom. For login information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is not mandatory to download the Zoom app to access the event. So, if you do not have the app, you can join using your web browser on a phone, tablet, laptop or desktop.
- Once you log in, you will be placed in a temporary waiting room until the start of the meeting.
- 9th graders – Please be sure to enter your full first and last name as your ‘screenname’ when logging into the event. Access will only be granted to people with first and last names that match our enrollment list for the 9th grade class. This will also be useful when we split up into breakout rooms during the event.
- We will be hosting an optional practice login on Wednesday, July 29th from 10:00-10:30am for anyone who would like to test out logging in or work out any technical issues prior to the event. There is no need to stay the entire time, just pop in when you can.