Both sideline and competitive cheer are now open for clearance! Details about tryouts will come out soon! But in the meantime, get cleared ASAP! In order to participate in either (or both) of these, you must get cleared through Register my Athlete.
If you would like to participate in sideline cheer or competitive cheer (OR: Coed Football, Girls Field Hockey, Boys and Girls Track, Boys or Girls Lacrosse, Baseball, Softball, Boys or Girls Soccer, Boys or Girls Water Polo.) You MUST get cleared now!!!
In order to be cleared, all athletes must complete all parts of the Register My Athlete requirements online, and PRINT OUT and SIGN the following:
• The Athlete Profile printed and with both parent and student signatures
• COVID-19 Waiver printed and signed
• SUHSD Athletic Physical (must be valid through June 6, 2021) printed, signed, with doctor’s stamp
To help support you in completing this process, please reference the attachment in this email, or go to www.bit.ly/OlympianSportsInfo
**A hard copy of a negative COVID Test dated after Feb. 1st will be required on the first day of practice/tryouts. However, you can complete Athletic Clearance without it.**
We will be having drive-thru Athletic Clearance days on:
• Monday, March 1st 4:00 – 6:00pm
• Tuesday, March 2nd 4:00 – 6:00pm
• Thursday, March 4th 4:00 – 6:00pm
• Tuesday, March 9th 4:00 – 6:00pm
• Thursday, March 11th 4:00 – 6:00pm
For more athletics information, please visit our Athletics page –> Olympian Athletics Website