We are proud to offer a variety of clubs here at Olympian High School! There is something for everyone, so please check out the list of clubs we offer and attend a meeting to find out more information:
Applications for Charters
Would you like to start a club? Start by completing a charter application. You can pick one up at the ASB or fill out the one below:
Fundraisers and Related Forms
All fundraisers must be preapproved by ASB before you can have them. Fill out the Fundraising Application Form below. ASB meets every Monday at 6:45am, so all requests must be submitted by 3pm on the Friday before the meeting.
Approved Fundraising Activities – use this link to find out if you have been approved for: club/athletic fundraising and activity requests.
It is important that advisors follow all of the proper procedures and protocols for maintaining a club. Please review the Club Advisor Handbook for more information.
Senate meets the first Tuesday (approximately) of every month in the MPR. Each club is required to have an officer present for each of these meetings. Meeting dates are as follows:
- September 3rd, 2019
- October 15th, 2019
- November 5th, 2019
- December 3rd, 2019
- February 4th, 2020
- March 3rd, 2020
- April 7th, 2020
- May 5th, 2020
- Wednesday, September 4, 2019
- Fundraising Request Forms DUE by Friday, August 30th at 3pm
- Wednesday, November 6, 2019
- Fundraising Request Forms DUE by Friday, November 1 at 3pm
- Wednesday, February 12, 2020
- Fundraising Request Forms DUE by Friday, February 7 at 3pm
- Wednesday, April 15, 2020
- Fundraising Request Forms DUE by Friday, April 10 at 3pm