Work Permit Application

Students under the age of 18 who wish to work must have a Permit to Employ and Work.  To apply for a work permit, download and print the application below.  Complete the application, have your potential employer sign it, and return the completed application to our Registrar, Ms. Rosalia Garcia, in the Counseling Center.