(CIF, Metro Conference & District Policy apply)
- Athletes must have a 2.0 grade point average in BOTH scholarship and citizenship and must be enrolled in a minimum of 5 classes per semester.
- Athletes can NOT compete on any outside team in the same sport during the school season.
- Athletes must have the needed clearance papers on file in the ASB Office. Clearance papers can be obtained at the ASB Office.
- A student whose 19th birthday is on June 14 or before is ineligible.
- Student athletes transferring to another school or to Olympian High School may be subject to a period of ineligibility. Please check with the Assistant Principal of Student Activities.
Freshmen- EXEMPT until end of 1st grading period
All others: Quarter 4 grades are used
Winter & Spring Sports:
Everyone: Previous grading period grades are used
Students are expected to conduct themselves in a sportsmanlike manner during athletic contests. Booing, offensive cheers and chants, and provocative and/or inciting acts or negative noise are not acceptable and may be grounds for removal from games without a refund.